Stewed Beef with potatoes, celery, carrots and onions
2 rolls (tiny cheat!)
Dinner at Church
Half portion of Mac & Cheese
As I begin looking down the road to losing weight, I’ve decided to list some things I am excited about. These will serve as encouragement.
1. Having a chin. (Mine seems to disappear into my neck.)
2. Wearing pants around my waste; not under or over my belly.
3. Not getting winded trying to bend to tie my shoes.
4. Sitting in any normal chair without the deep fear of breaking it.
5. While were on the topic of chairs: Sitting in a chair with arms and not feeling stuck.
6. Weighing less than Homer Simpson. 260 lbs (and that’s at his heavier norm.)
7. Having a normal sized belly button. My current one is more like a cavern. Spelunkers keep chasing me!
8. Not having my boys refer to me as “soft” and “pillow-like” when they lay on me.
That’s a good list for now.